SOLUTIONS TAILORED TO YOUR BUSINESS
Start-ups and large scale fabrication enterprises don’t share requirements, so they shouldn’t have to share the same software. Solatech offers customized Professional Fabrication Systems to meet your business needs. We’re in a custom industry and your products are customized to meet your client’s needs. Solatech knows that and has designed a system to support your requirements.
The Solatech Fabrication system is for independent regional as well as start-up fabricators regardless of the products they are fabricating. Our Fabrication system provides features that are critical to streamlining workflow; including quote automation, order processing, work orders, production labels, packing / shipping and invoicing, as well as inventory control and integration with accounting systems like QuickBooks. Since 1999 Solatech has provided the industry’s best and most economical fabrication solutions to meet the needs of Fabricators of every size.
Custom Product Configurations
From the start, your Solatech system is designed for your custom needs. As part of the setup of any Solatech Fabrication system, Solatech reviews the requirements of your products and supplies you with custom product configurations designed around your business. Solatech has supported products from Horizontals & Cellulars to Roller Shades as well as all Soft Treatment products and everything in between. If this industry fabricates it, we can support it. Matter of fact, we aren’t limited to window treatments, but it is our specialty. You shouldn’t have to change your processes or product requirements because of your software, your software should be designed to meet your needs. And Solatech’s Fabrication system does just that with the industry’s most complete product configuration tools.
Optional Fabrication Modules & Systems
All Solatech Fabrication systems are modular by design, so you don’t have to buy more than you need, but as your business needs grow so can your software.
Fabrication Systems and Modules:
- Online Dealer Ordering*
- Integrate it with your Solatech Fabrication system and allow your customers to order any of your custom products online with confidence 24/7 using Solatech’s Private Dealer Ordering System. In the morning you come in to find client’s verified and ready to fabricator orders waiting on you. What could be easier?
- *Solatech’s Dealer Ordering System is a separate system that can be used stand alone or integrated with Solatech’s Fabrication system
- Product Designer™
- This is the same tool Solatech’s internal product configuration team uses to build and support product configurations for all aspects of our industry. Solatech’s top notch support is included with every system and module Solatech offers. This module provides you complete control over your destiny by allowing you to create or update any custom product configuration at any time.
- Inventory Control
- For large-scale fabricators who need expansive features for inventory control and management, and who need easy scalability of their product lines this module works in conjunction with the Product Designer™ module
- Manage your inventory requirements and allocations on the fly with Solatech Inventory Control module. This module allows custom management of your inventory needs for your products and is at your fingertips from the quoting to the order production process.
- QuickBooks Integration
- Save time and labor by automating your accounting data entry directly from Solatech’s Fabrication system. Through an export / import process, Solatech allows you to bypass the manual steps of entering Customers, Sales, PO’s and Cash Receipts into your QuickBooks system. This can all be done at the press of a button. Saving you more hours and expenses.
- Additional Users
- Solatech’s Fabrication system comes as a single user system, but when you need or want more it’s as simple as adding more employees to your system. You don’t pay for more than you need, that’ the Solatech promise.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor – 1.5 GHz or faster CPU (i5 or better recommended): Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or higher for workstations : MS Windows Server 2008 SP1 or higher for servers (optional) : Hard Drive Storage 6 GB (128 GB HDD recommended): Memory 2 GB (4 GB recommended) : Monitor or Display: 1024 x 768 (1366 x 768 or higher) : Access to a wired High Speed Internet connection (for software & product updates) : Wireless & Thin Client Environments (terminal services) are not supported
VALUABLE FEATURES. VALUE PRICING.
Solatech Fabrication software provides industry-leading features designed to save you time and help you increase productivity and profitability. Solatech Fabrication software licensing will reduce labor and an ROI within a year is not unheard of. Solatech users can jump start their productivity without making significant investments in software and hardware, because the monthly licensing allows you to start saving immediately without any large upfront costs for software. The monthly licensing fees cover all technical support, software updates and training. Nothing extra to pay for all these benefits.