Choose the Configuration Tailored to Your Business
Start-ups and large scale enterprises don’t share requirements, so they shouldn’t have to share the same software. Solatech offers Professional Fabrication Systems in three configurations:
- Standard, for independent and start-up fabricators. The Solatech Standard package provides features that are critical to streamlining workflow, including quote automation, order processing, work orders and production labels.
- Professional, for fabricators who manage high volumes and/or extensive product lines. The Solatech Professional package provides all the features of the standard package, adds batch processing of production and billing output, and provides Product Designer™ software that allows the fabricator to update or edit pricing and product options in the Solatech product databases.
- Enterprise, for large-scale fabricators who need expansive features for inventory control and management, and who need easy scalability of their product lines. The Solatech Enterprise package offers all Professional features, with a powerful integrated inventory control module.
An array of options helps fabricators address requirements they need to meet in order to boost production and profitability. These upgrades include:
- Integration with accounting software
- Support for multiple concurrent users
- Custom reports for your business
- Cut down program module
- Roaming workstations
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor – 1.5 GHz or faster CPU (i5 or better recommended): Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or higher for workstations : MS Windows Server 2008 SP1 or higher for servers (optional) : Hard Drive Storage 6 GB (128 GB HDD recommended): Memory 2 GB (4 GB recommended) : Monitor or Display: 1024 x 768 (1366 x 768 or higher) : Access to a wired High Speed Internet connection (for software & product updates) : Wireless & Thin Client Environments (terminal services) are not supported